Why do you need laminate flooring? Flooring is one of the features that define the beauty and elegance of a home. Different people choose different flooring types; however, hardwood flooring, has always been in great demand. It is naturally inviting, beautiful, elegant, and timeless, and is easy to clean and maintain. Moreover, it is very comfortable and easy to manage and maintain.
Advantages Of Laminate Flooring
Countries like the UK and USA, Florida (notably in Boynton Beach, and many others use laminate flooring, which is similar to wood flooring or engineered wood flooring but less expensive. However, the decision between the flooring installation remains essential.
If you have a larger home, indoor pets, windows in every room, laminate flooring is a great choice and you will enjoy significant savings. There are several pros and cons to consider before choosing between hardwood and laminate flooring. Both of them vary in range, quality, price, durability, resale, and cleaning.
Here are some advantages of laminate flooring:
- Laminate flooring is made up of composite wood pressed together at high temperatures giving the best finish to the floor. Next, laminate is formed by covering it with an image of hardwood, then placed over the composite wood. Laminate wood installation is also less expensive than the Hardwood or Engineered hardwood installation.
- It is more durable than Hardwood, as wood can scratch more easily, and laminate does not. It is more durable and resists scratches, moisture, wear and tear because laminate is made from pressed wood, Laminate flooring is also easier to clean. Although laminate is more durable. Some lower qualities of laminate may also have an artificial-looking wood grain texture on them. However, it does not make that big difference in its long-term wear and ease of maintenance.
- One of the main things to keep in mind is laminate is easier to repair than hardwood flooring. Laminate flooring has no die lots so often all that is necessary is are few extra planks to replace. Hardwood flooring fades and will not match making this process much more difficult and sometimes impractical to repair.
- If you have indoor pets, then you have the most significant advantage of having laminate flooring. Scratches and wear will never be a problem for you in this case. Indoor pets may dare to roam around in every place of the house on their own without fear or any restriction.
- Laminate flooring withstands sunlight better than the hardwood flooring and will not fade or wear out quickly. Laminate flooring can easily be used in rooms with windows because it does concern itself with fading because of its strong aluminum oxide coating.
Laminate wood flooring has a UV protection integrated into its surface, which helps control its durable nature. Considering all the factors of a laminate and hardwood flooring, you can enjoy the warmth of wood in your home with both choices but do sell short the great advantages of Laminate wood flooring which will improve your home’s aesthetic appeal and value.
Who We Are?
Michael and Annie Asher are the owners of Florida Flooring. We are a 3rd generation, family owned and operated business located in Boynton Beach, and have been in the flooring business since 1975. At Florida Flooring we furnish and install all types of flooring focusing on residential and small businesses.
Come and visit our showroom and meet the family. We really think you’ll like it here.