You may ask yourself, which flooring type do I need? How can I learn about the best options? There are new flooring innovations every year for your home. Just like a many products, flooring needs to be redone too. Manufacturers always find new ways to produce and improve new products and ideas to provide lasting beauty that is easier to maintain. There are so many flooring types that it becomes difficult to choose which one to select for your home.
Which Flooring Type Do You Need?
Here is an example comparing laminate flooring and hardwood flooring. Each of them have their own specifications and qualities very different than carpeting. Countries like the UK, USA, Florida (notably in Boynton Beach, and many others have laminate flooring, which is similar to wood flooring but more affordable. However, the decision between the flooring installation remains essential.
- Laminate flooring is made up of composite wood pressed together at high temperatures that give the best finish to the floor. Then, laminate is formed by covering it up with the image of hardwood and placed over the composite wood. Laminate wood installation is also less expensive than hardwood flooring installations. Hardwood flooring is made up of harvested trees, and its price depends on the species of wood you choose.
- Laminate is more durable and resists scratches, moisture, wear and tear and Laminate flooring is also easier to clean.
- One of the main things to keep in mind is the extra care of hardwood flooring. Laminate requires little attention but in some cases can be more difficult to repair as compared to a hardwood floor. If you have laminate flooring it will be be easier to repair so long as you have the extra material to do so. It may be impossible to find a complete patch for a new floor to install. Whereas, a hardwood floor can be repaired by sanding imperfections and refinishing.
- If you have indoor pets, then laminate flooring offers you the most significant advantage of all. Scratches and wear will rarely if ever be a problem for you in this case. Indoor pets may dare to roam around the entire house on their own without fear or any restriction.
- Laminate flooring withstands sunlight better than the hardwood flooring and will not fade or show wear for decades. Laminate flooring can easily be used in rooms with windows because it does concern itself with fading often caused by sunlight because of its strong aluminum oxide coating.
Every kind of flooring has its pros and cons. Choosing the right type of flooring for your home is very important. Here at Florida Flooring is why we prefer to only offer a full service flooring installation. We are here to assist you with choosing the type of flooring that best fits your needs. We are a family owned and operated company. We have been in business for 3 generations and we here to offer our experience and assistance to help make your home better. If you are in Boynton Beach area, drop by our showroom and visit. Please feel free to make a day evening or weekend appointment at your convenience.We think you’ll really like it here.